My interest in computers, programming and applications goes back to school days! However, the Internet has provided an opportunity to put some of the skills acquired into practical use. The website you are viewing is one product and others that you can visit are linked below.
My aim is not to achieve extremely clever results but, rather, I aim for practical designs which are easy to maintain and adapt. Keeping a website up-to-date is, in my opinion, vital and complicated sites make this both difficult and expensive to achieve.
If you have a need for a straightforward, clean, practical and attractive website, get in touch using my e-mail address or the enquiry page. I may not even charge for my help!
For examples of website design, try the links below:
- Derbyshire Caving Club and Alderley Edge Mines
- Wortley Romano-British Villa Archaeological Excavation
- The Blackden Trust (soon to be transferred to new authors)
- Kings School Worcester reunion
- Hatherton and Walgherton Roads
- National Association of Mining History Organisations
- Bridge Farm Bed and Breakfast